We offer flexible pricing to suit most budgets. Combines are highly modular and can be delivered over one full day event or can be broken up to suit training and class schedules. Mini-combines of 2-3 tests can also be delivered when time is a constraint.
All Prices include full sport specific testing battery, individual and team digital profiles, physical and digital copies of individual and team results, follow up with coaches to discuss and interpret results, and practical action plans for entire team and individuals.
Testing works best if done a minimum of two times per year ideally with 8-12 weeks between tests.
Per athlete cost (prices for full athletic combine)
10-39 athletes (1-2 hours): $20 per athlete
40-99 athletes (2-3 hours): $18 per athlete (-10%)
100-200 athletes (3+ hours): $15 per athlete (-25%)
Admin fee (one off, same for all group sizes)
Initial testing day and profile creations: $150
All follow up testing sessions: $100 (-33%)
Testing can be delivered in-house at Core Advantage or externally at your facility (conditions apply). Contact us for more info, pricing or to arrange a session.
- For teams/clubs with more than 100 athletes testing is best done in an all day combine event, contact us for more details.
- Minimum athlete age 12 years (under 14s)
- Combo packages for testing/athletic workshops are available for both small teams and larger clubs, contact us for details
- Single test combines are also available (we can come and accurately run time trials or yo-yo fitness testing for an entire team as part of your normal training session) contact us for pricing.
All joining members are put through a testing and assessment session as part of their first session. Ongoing testing is included as part of the Core Advantage membership for all athletes (we aim to test ~3 times a year).
We do offer testing for athletes who cannot train with us regularly. Individual testing sessions are 60-90 minutes long and includes full analysis, digital and hard copy of results, action plan and advice for training. we also run high performance holiday camps and monthly open nights for athletes interested in seeing where they are at. Camps are limited to 20 participants and testing open nights are limited to 10 so bookings are essential.
Testing works best if done a minimum of 2 times with the first session done during pre-season. Price is inclusive of full sport specific testing battery, individual digital profile, physical and digital copies of results, and interventions/suggested action plan.
Joining members (12 week minimum contract): $150
Non-joining (casual testing): $250
3 Test Pack (completed 8-12 weeks apart)
Non-joining (casuals): $660 (paid up-front)
- On-going members are tested every 8-12 weeks. This is included in membership fees
- Joining member price only available when signing up for a basic or elite membership (6 week minimum contract period)
- 3 test packages expire 18 months from date of first testing session.
- Individual testing available at the High Performance Centre only
Know what you need? Not sure what’s right? Either way, submit an enquiry and one of our coaches will give you a call