Power Summit 2018
A full day of theory and practice talking all things power development, coaching and expression of power in the sporting arena. Designed specifically for those working in or aspiring to work in the Strength and Conditioning and athletic development Industry, hear from a diverse and respected group of speakers as they share their real-world experience working in Olympic Lifting, Powerlifting, Junior athletic Development, and track and field.
If you are an Intern, Strength and Conditioning Coach, Power Coach or a Coach who wants to build powerful athletes. We have put together and amazing list of speakers who live and breathe power.
Presenters and Topics:
- Chris Ackland: Olympic Lifting for Athletes; Beyond Triple Extension
- Jacob Tober: The Practical Application of Velocity Based Training
- Jamie Smith: Power Development in the Frontal and Transverse Planes; Plyometric and Medball Progressions
- Jason Stacy: Developing Tension, Controlling Arousal and Priming Athletes for Effort
- Over 6 hours of Video and audio from all four presentations,
- Slide Decks,
- Velocity based training excel spreadsheets for testing and monitoring your athletes
- Program templates for frontal and transverse plane, medball, and plyometrics
- Olympic lifting breakdowns and teaching progressions