EP.20 – Book Club
Podcast 15 Minutes – Jacob and Durham share some of the most influential books on their careers to date.
Books are one of the most powerful force multipliers that exist in the world, whether they be textbooks specific to your field, general motivation and self-help or even fiction, books can truly alter your perspective and open new solutions to existing problems.
The books are:
- the 7 Habits of highly effective people, Steven Covey
- Blink by Malcolm Gladwell
- Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
- Start with Why by Simon Sinek
- A short history of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson
- 4-Hour Chef by Tim Ferriss (any of Tim’s books are brilliant; 4-hour body, 4-hour week, Tools of Titans)
- Anatomy of Movement by Blandine Calais-Germain
- Science and Practice of strength training Tsatsi and Kramer,
- Advances in Functional Training Michael Boyle (also has a series of videos and multiple other books)
Random Thoughts is available in Podcast format on both iPhone and Android.
For iPhone, click this link and hit subscribe. that will automatically add all new episodes onto your iPhone as they are uploaded.
For Android, download Stitcher or Podcast Addict from the Google store (free) and search “Core Advantage Random Thoughts” and we will pop right up. You can subscribe and listen from there.
Alternatively, just search “Core Advantage Random Thoughts” in any podcast provider and we should pop straight up.
Then you can listen in the car, foam rolling, or while doing your 8:12s on the bike!